.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rihanna keeps fit by walking through airports

The 'Rude Boy' hitmaker keeps her svelte physique toned and trim by "walking for miles" through airports while she is jetting between performances all over the world.

She said: "I keep fit by walking through so many airports. You end up walking for miles in those places!"
The Barbados-born beauty also admitted she loves cooking up hearty, calorific meals - including lasagne and shepherd's pie - for her friends.

She added: "I love cooking, but I don't get to do it as often as I would like, because I travel so much. My best friend and I are always cooking together. She will maybe do lasagne or shepherd's pie.

"Food from Barbados is so different from British food, but we have a lot of things that are similar ' such as shepherd's pie."