.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bradley Cooper For Esquire Magazine Summer Issue

Bradley Cooper is featured in Esquire's Summer Issue. Here’s what the 36-year-old Hangover star had to share with the mag:


 On his movie, Limitless: “Since it opened, my agent calls me every morning and asks, ‘Do you fell any different?’ And I’m like, ‘Nope. Do you feel any different?’”

On his mother, whom he brought to live with him in L.A. after his dad passed away: “I love having her. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Cooper also recalled coming across Leonardo DiCaprio when he used to work as a doorman in his twenties. Bradley, who covered the graveyard shift at the Morgans Hotel in NYC, shared that he ferried Leo up to his room one evening and remembered thinking they were “worlds apart” - Titanic had just come out, while Bradley was enrolled at the Actors Studio, pinking in the audience when De Niro came in to guest lecture.








 Courtesy of Esquire