.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kate Winslet Is The New Face Of Fashion Brand St. John

Kate Winslet is the new face of St. John Knits and she shot the Fall 2011 campaign in an old movie theater in New Jersey.

The brand is looking to revitalize their image by introducing several different looks modeled by Winslet. The company’s creative director said they were excited to work with the British actress: “Kate is an accomplished, beautiful woman with an extraordinary body of work, and one of the most admired actors of her generation. She embodies the modern sensibility of St. John, she is contemporary and authentically captures the style of the St. John woman,” George Sharp explained.

Kate told press: "They want to keep it looking like me and not have it look like me pretending to be a model wearing these clothes. I'm obviously not a model. I'm not the size of a model. I don't have the face of a model or the shape of a model."

Take a look at the photos: