.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Kate Walsh For So Scottsdale Magazine June 2011

Kate Walsh is featured in the June issue of So Scottsdale magazine. The 43-year-old Private Practice star has recently launched her first fragrance, entitled 'Boyfriend'.


On if she’s like her character, Dr. Addison Montgomery: “Yes and no. I’m like her in the sense that I think I’m ambitious and strong and maybe a little willful. I enjoy fashion and ladies’ shoes but I’m clearly not a doctor and I’m fallible but I don’t think in the same way that Addison is.”

On whether she prefers doing TV, movies, or theater: “I love the immediacy of television … I love features because there’s a beginning, middle and an end, and the same with doing a full play. There’s nothing like doing theater because you feel like a bit of a rock star - you’re in front of a live audience and you have, hopefully, their undivided attention for a couple of hours.”

On if she has a boyfriend right now: “Oh, I don’t like to talk about that! I like to keep that stuff private. I’m dating and that’s all I’ll say about it. And I’ll say that I’m surrounded by love - I have great friends and family.”




via justjared.com