.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Justin Timberlake has not spoken to Britney Spears in 'nine or 10 years'

The childhood sweethearts split in 2002 and although Justin acknowledges they shared a special part of their lives together as they both adjusted to life in the public eye, he admitted he and his first love have not had any contact since their break up.
He told Vanity Fair magazine: "I wish her the best-that goes without saying. We haven't spoken in nine or 10 years. We were two birds of the same feather-small-town kids, doing the same thing. But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn't make any sense. I won't speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person. I just don't think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers."

However, Justin had kinder words for his last girlfriend Jessica Biel - who he split from in March after dating since 2007 - saying the 'A Team' actress is still one of the most important people in his life.

He said: "She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, O.K.? I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me-for instance, her."