.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Entertainment & Celebrities: Christina Aguilera 'Not Myself Tonight'

Premiere of Christina Aguilera's New Single 'Not Myself Tonight' 

Christina's Aguilera's new single 'Not Myself Tonight' premiered last night on her A.P.E radio station. 'Not Myself Tonight' is the first single from her upcoming album 'Bionic' which will be released on June 8th. 

Not myself tonight has a bit of that Britney Spears vibe but with Christina's remarkable voice. It sounds good   and it's released just in time to be a spring break and summer club anthem. Christina sings "I'm dancing it up, I'm taking shots and I'm feeling fine...cuz I'm doing things that I normally won't...I feel brand new and if you don't like it f**k you."  Love it! Listen to Christina's new single below.



What are your thoughts? Leave a comment.

|