.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nicki Minaj Vibe Magazine Cover

Nicki Minaj is Hip Hop's New Super Woman on the Cover of Vibe Magazine.

Blossoming female Rapper Nicki Minaj graces one of the split covers for Vibe Magazine's June/July 2010 Issue. The cover features Nick Minaj as Hip Hop's Super Woman with that comic/cartoon feel.

In the magazine she discusses her new found fame, female MCs before her and her weird voices. She explains "When I grew up I saw females doing certain things, and I thought I had to do that exactly,” she says. “The female rappers of my day spoke about sex a lot . . . and I thought that to have the success they got, I would have to represent the same thing. When in fact I didn’t have to represent the same thing."

The June/July 2010 Issue of Vibe magazine is currently available on newsstands.

What are your thoughts? Leave a comment.
|