.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reality TV News: Kim K takes NY, The Situation moving to L.A & Teresa Guidice gets her own Spin Off?

Reality TV News: Kim K takes NY, The Situation moving to L.A & Teresa Guidice gets her own Spin Off?

What does Kim Kardashian, The Situation & 'Housewives' Teresa Guidice have in common? They're all moving up in the biz to bigger and better things.

The Kardashians

Kim Kardashian has landed a new reality series titled "Kourtneyand Kim Take New York." Kim is currently in N.Y filming the new series which will premiere on E! in January and will feature the launch of their new 'Dash' store in Gotham.

Kim recently told Ryan Seacrest on his KISS FM radio show "I've never really been single...I tried to play that role, but I really wasn't single. And now, I'm really officially on my own, and I'm in a whole different city...Everyone is now trying to hook me up...Whatever happens, it's great to have a change of scenery, anyway. "I am so excited," she says. "This couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me to just get out of my life [in Miami and L.A.] and start anew."

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian
Jersey Shore

'Jersey Shore's' The Situation is planning to leave New Jersey behind and make his big move to L.A. He recently appeared on the "Lopez Tonight" show where he told George Lopez "definitely moving to L.A...I love it out here, I'm defintiely gonna move out to here."

Mike the Situation


Real Housewives of New Jersey

It's been reported that Teresa Guidice from the "Real Housewives of New Jersey' may get her own spin off show. Accoring an insider "You can't come up with a better script than Teresa's life. She's a mother and wife going through financial troubles and having to start all over again. Everyone has been hit hard by this economy and watching Teresa and her family struggle through problems will make for great TV.

Teresa Guidice
What do you think about Kim and The Situations big move, and do you think Teresa should get her own show? Leave a comment.
Share This Post
|