.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

T.I. to the Rescue: Rapper Stops Atlanta Man From Committing Suicide!

T.I. to the Rescue: Rapper Stops Atlanta Man From Committing Suicide!


Rapper T.I played the superhero Wednesday afternoon when he helped Atlanta police talk to a man out of jumping off the ledge of a skyscraper. T.I heard the news on the radio and made his way to the scene where he offered to help. 

The Rapper made a short video of himself in which he told the distraught man "Nothing is that bad. Nothing in life is worth taking your life. I'm here to help you. Please come down to talk to me." The man agreed to come down to the building's lobby to meet and speak with T.I after seeing the video which proved that the rapper was really at the scene.

Well done T.I. now that's a perfect example of using one's celebrity status for a good cause. 

What do you think of T.I's heroic actions? Leave a comment.
Share This Post
|