.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best Marijuana Tattoo Designs

I don’t like drug related tattoos. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not passing any judgement on people who use drugs, it’s just that drug related tattoos – even the clever ones, like a dolphin smoking from a bong – just seem to shout: Look at me! I take drugs! Let’s have a party! Not to mention that the less time spent in dark interrogation cells in the bowels of international airports because you have a tattoo on your neck of a champagne glass full of marijuana buds, the better. Without a doubt, the better.



Well fine, then. You people will be happy to know that I recently realized that one of the biggest international events of November, The Cannabis Cup 2009, is about to take place from November 22-26th, in Amsterdam, Netherlands. For the uninitiated, The Cannabis Cup is the preeminent competition for marijuana connoisseurs from around the globe.


The Cannabis Cup has absolutely nothing to do with tattoos. But it did get me thinking about marijuana tattoos. Don’t think for a second that there aren’t a million and one people out there who continuously get marijuana related tattoos. There are. I mean, some people take their marijuana tattoos seriously. As a matter of fact, stoner magazine extraordinaire, High Times, is no stranger to marijuana tattoo related contests where prizes such as DVD’s and even a trip to The Cannabis Cup go to those lucky few with the weed tattoo.