.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

tag a long/samoa/thin mint

-ana kras
*** last photo is actually a photo of ana taken by my favorite photogrpaher, Lina Scheynius



Lukasz Wierzbowsk
my new favorite...I haven't reacted so emotionally to a photographer's work since first discovering Lina! thank you to wetbehindtheears.com (ps also one of my top favorite blogs vote for her...http://www.bloglovin.com/awards

**Alex Stoddard. His photos are super stylistically distinct yet mystifyingly revealing and haunting. He's only seven-teen years old too. I like that his style is so different and fresh, perhaps thats why his work seems to echoe blue longer than the average photo exhibition. Both aesthetically and conceptually his work seems very defined and precise without being monotonous and phony. 

uffoon in the dungeon-

All day
Writing poems
Of death
And
Beauty
Not
Remembering
Light
Ever existed
Needing
A cigarette
On the window ledge
A pack
Which I pick up
And am blasted
In the face
By a shotgun of sunset
As I penetrate
The sky!

-Doug blazek

**another Doug Blazek poem that my best friend sent me today. Really turning into one of my favorites.