.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shailene Woodley And Daren Kagasoff ALLIANCE FOR Children's Rights Gala


Shailene Woodley featured in the new issue of Seventeen. More pix HERE & full interview HERE. On her lesbian BFF: My best friend Rachel and I have a great relationship. I've always been able to tell her anything and she's always been able to tell me anything, so, if anything, I was super stoked that she finally was able to express herself completely about being a lesbian. 

It didn't change anything in our relationship. I think some girls might get irked out by it, like, 'Oh my God, she’s looking at me this way.' It's not the case. Being gay or straight, I'm not going to look at every guy and think every guy is attractive. She's not going to look at every girl and think every girl is attractive. She's attracted to a certain type just like I'm attracted to a certain type."
On having sex: If you feel like if you're going to have sex and you have a safe relationship established with your mom or dad, tell one of them. Or tell somebody over the age of 18 so they can get you birth control. It's so important to be safe because once pregnancy happens, you're kind of emotionally screwed. Even if you do something about it, it stays with you for your entire life.