.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Miley Cyrus 'I Can't Be Tamed' Video Premiere

 Miley Cyrus 'I Can't Be Tamed' Video Premiere!

Here is the video premiere of Miley Cyrus 'I Can't Be Tamed' where the singer is embracing her new grown up, sexy but raunchy image. Miley said “The video isn’t about being sexy or about who can wear less clothes... It’s about explaining the song and living the lyrics… I don’t want to be in a cage. I want to be free and do what I love.” 

If Miley is trying to tell us that she no longer wants to be innocent Hannah Montana this video certainly does the trick as we see Miley strutting around in corsets, romping and pole dancing. Wonder what Disney thinks about this? Watch her new video below.



What do you think of Miley's new video? Leave a comment.
|