.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fashion & Beauty:Leona Lewis InStyle Magazine Cover

Leona Lewis Graces the Cover of InStyle Magazine UK!

Leona Lewis is ravishing on the cover of this month's InStyle Magazine UK. Inside she discusses Simon Cowell's recent engagement and the recent buzz about her weight loss. 

Our favorite quote from Leona's interview: 'I don’t drink. I haven’t for years. It tastes like hairspray to me – I can have a great time without alcohol. 'I don’t need that to get me up on the dancefloor – I’m there already. I’ll sometimes have a little Red Bull. That’s my little buzz.'

Take a look at the behind the scenes video for Leona's Glam InStyle Magazine Uk photo shoot. This issue is now available on newsstands.



Behind The Scenes Video:


What are your thoughts? Leave a comment.
|