.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Unique Back Tattoos For Girls Designs

unique back tattoos for girlsRadiohead Against Demons tattoo. Stanley Donwood, Radiohead's artist and friend took the Royal Coat of Arms off the United Kingdom and added the Against Demons star from the OK Computer artwork in the center to make his piece ALARM . Since Stanley's version is intentionally blurred, I asked that my amazing tattoo artist Esther (Butterfat Studios) restore the lion, unicorn, and crown to a more tradional version. This was the very first tattoo that I wanted to get, but I had to work my pain threshold up with my other tattoos before getting this on my upper back. In the center of the banner are the initials L S memorializing my lala sister and sha-sha-sha-shaw member, Laini Stamathis.